Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Easter Video

Athena DiProperzio and I have released a video, Dollhouse Easter Morning.  It's taken in my parlor where Pearl Clavel and the Madelines have their home.  Nearly all the photos are by Athena; I held a reflector to bounce light into the rooms.  We both did the imagining and posing.
The Easter bunny is played by Peter, Athena's long-time friend.  She made his coat when she was 4 or so.
We made the Easter baskets by weaving small strips of construction paper; most of the eggs are of Fimo.
Dollhouse, Easter Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a retired philosophy teacher; now I can play. I photograph dolls, I write (am just finishing a book called TENDERLY: Lesbian Meditations on Deborah Kerr). And I hope to create & sell recorded books for women.